- Convention centers for more than 8 thousand delegates
- More than 33 thousand square meters of halls and exhibitions centers
- Specialized audiovisual companies
- Digital parliamentary microphone system
- Digital infrared translation system, with ISO 4043 certified booths
- Conference interpreters specialized in specific fields
- Hight connectivity for Video Streaming an Video Conferencing
- Registration services and high-end apps
HOTELS IN SANTIAGO
- Santiago has a network of first class hotels
- More than 70 hotels of 4 and 5 stars
- More than 8 thousand rooms in 4 and 5 stars in Santiago
- International airport is 11,8 miles (19 km) from the downtown
- 21 airlines have directs flights to Santiago
- Direct flights from 46 cities around the world
- Annual capacity of 16 million passengers at Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez Airport.
- 7 subway lines
- 136 subway stations
- More than 88 miles (142 Km) length
- 7 highways coneccting the city
- More tan 217 miles (350 Km) of bike lines in the Metropolitan Region
- Largest urban park in Latin-American
- 5 Ski Resorts
- More tan 30 vineyards with tourist programs.
- A complete offer of adventure and outdoor activities
- The biggest shopping center in Latin-America
- Cinemas, theaters and international shows
- National and international gastronomy
- More than 50 tour operators in Santiago
TOURIST DESTINATION’S AWARDS
Santiago was named the “Best Business Tourism Destination 2017” in South America, according to Business Destinations magazine.
Santiago is recognized as one of the 25 most popular destinations in South America, according to the 2019 Traveler’s Choice.
Santiago is highlighted by National Geographic as one of the must-see destinations 2018.